Owning an enterprise in Dubai is a symbol of success in itself for the owner. It’s not easy, indeed. I repeat, it requires much effort and time. But if you’re all set to and are sure about becoming eligible for it, you’ve good news then. Now, the strict regulations and policies to build a firm in the city of gold have turned out to be quite lenient. You only need to rely on the best business setup company in Dubai and hope for the best after applying for approval. Do you know some unheard-of facts about starting a business in Dubai? Well, you must be familiar with such facts. Have a look below.
- Many people still consider Dubai a costly place to start a business. They think any venture requires a lot of investment, even more than establishing a startup in Europe, the USA and Russia. Well, they are wrong. Commencing in Dubai is not costlier than in these countries.
- There are multiple strict policies to start and run a business in the three central countries mentioned above. However, the government of Dubai has made a great decision by modifying its policies and making them simple for interested foreign investors. They now have full foreign ownership of their business in Dubai.
- Another misleading statement spread by people is to find a local partner mandatorily for setting up a business in the city. People think that it’s not possible to start a new venture in the city as an individual owner. But it’s a false statement. They need to become more familiar with sixty free zones in the state where you can start a company and get its full ownership.
- Those who say and spread this misinformation that Dubai is not for women entrepreneurs are wrong. The city has plenty of female business owners doing it well with no restrictions. They are working as senior employees in international firms and running many businesses.
- A group is also spreading false information that one must speak Arabic and have proper command over the language to start a business in Dubai. They should know that the standard language is English in the city. Innumerable tourists visit Dubai every year, and they can’t understand and communicate in Arabic. So, English is the primary mode of communication and is allowed by everyone.
Keep these shared facts in your mind and rectify the knowledge of those who spread such false info. Before entering this market, you must also be familiar with the overall Dubai company formation cost. Keep a large sum of money because businesses need to start by investing all the money in hand. Go through the latest figures and requirements for setting up a venture in Dubai. Once you find yourself fully prepared for it, you can get the approval to kick start the operations there. Do everything by following the correct guidelines, and you’re ready to become an owner of a business in the city.